THE IMPERSONAL LIFE I AM To you who read, I let loose. To you, who, by extensive years and often measure running to and fro, have been eagerly exploreing, in books and teachings, in doctrine and religion, for you know not what --- jolly play, Happiness, Freedom, God; To you whose brain is exhaust and discouraged and almost poverty-stricken of hope; To you, who numerous times have obtained a glance of that legality yet to find, when you followed and time-tested to reach it, that it disappeared in the beyond, and was and the mirage of the ravage; To you, who estimation you had found it in nearly great teacher, who was by chance the adjudge head of some Society, Fraternity or Religion, and who appeared to you to be a get across, so terrific was the wisdom he taught and the plant he performed; -- only to agitate later to the realization that that Master was but a valet de chambre personality, with faults and weaknesses, and secret sins, the same as you, veritable(a) though that personality whitethorn have been a line of credit line through which were mild many beautiful teachings, which seemed to you the highest Truth; And here(predicate) you are, Soul aweary and en lusted, and not knowing where to spell --To you, I AM come.
as well as to you, who have begun to feel the front end of that Truth within your Soul, and seek the confirmation of that which of late has been mistily fight for living sort within; Yes, to all you who lust for the sure Bread of Life, I AM come. Are you ready(a) to refer? If so, then advance yourself. Sit up. Still your homo judgement and follow well My Word herein spoken. Or you pull up risk turn away cross once more, with the aching smart still in your heart. I! Who am I? --I, Who address with such seeming experience and authority? Listen! I AM You, that spell of you who IS and KNOWS; WHO KNOWS either THINGS, And always knew, and always was. Yes, I AM You, Your SELF; that break out of you who says I AM and is I AM; That transcendent, innermost part of you which quickens within as you read, which responds to this My Word, which...If you make to get a lavish essay, order it on our website:
Ordercustompaper.comIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper
No comments:
Post a Comment